South Florida Palliative Medicine Specialists (SFPMS) is the largest group of board certified palliative care physicians and nurse practitioners in South Florida.
Experts in palliative medicine, we have special training and experience in relieving the pain, symptoms and stress of people affected by life-limiting illness at every stage - curable, chronic or life-threatening. Our goal is to relieve suffering and provide the best possible quality of life for patients and their families.As other doctors treat and cure a patient’s illness, our specialists are brought in as an extra layer of support. We manage their symptoms and guide them and their family in setting goals, understanding treatment options and making medical decisions.
SFPMS NewsLeadership Announced for South Florida Palliative Medicine Specialists
New Program Designed to Provide Added Care for Patients with Life-Limiting Illness
Topics in Palliative Care
Below are articles on key Palliative Care
research and findings.
- » Palliative Care Cut Costs $6,900 Per Patient, Study Finds
- » Letting Doctors Make Tough Decisions
- » Early Palliative Care in Patients with Metastatic Non–Small-Cell Lung Cancer
- » Cost Savings Associated with U.S. Hospital Palliative Care Consultation Programs
- » Primary Palliative Care Trigger Criteria
Do you have patients whose symptoms persist despite medical interventions?
> Shortness of Breath
SFPMS can help.
Call us for a consultation
South Florida Palliative
5300 East Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33407